Equipment from Burr King
Burr King equipment have been used by the world's leading companies. Their products use innovative designs of uncompromising quality, are industrial grade, and intended for use on metals, woods, composites, plastics, rubber, stone, fiberglass and other materials. Burr King products are simple-to-use, no nonsense tools preferred by professionals.
Vibratory Bowls and Chambers
Burr King vibratory bowls are ideal for bench top polishing, descaling, deburring, and surface conditioning.
Models 110, 150 and 200 Vibra King bench top bowls
- All Bench Top models are available in COMBI PAKS that include a combination of accessories (Filter Pak, Sump pump, Stand Pak)
- 3 qt, 10 qt, and 20 qt volumes respectively
- Flow-Through Design
- Heavy Polymer Bowl
- Adjustable Amplitude (Except 110)
- 1200 Pulses Per Minute
- High Energy
- Power Cord & Switch
- 120v/60HZ (110, 150S, 200S)
- 50 HZ available on models 150 and 200S.
Model 15 Vibra King Medium Bowl
- All Medium Bowl models are available in COMBI PAKS that include a combination of accessories (Filter Pak, Sump Pump, Variable Speed)
- More power and larger capacity.
- Comes complete with stand and timer.
- 1.3 cu. feet total volume, 1.0 cu. feet working volume
Model 40 Vibra King Large Bowl
- All Large Bowl models are available in COMBI PAKS that include a combination of accessories (Filter Pak, Fixed/Variable Speed, Mag Starter, Timer, Auto-reverse dual timer)
- 2.2 Cubic Foot working volume.
- Unique part unloading system, the parts will separate from the media simply by turning the machine dial to separate
- Includes magnetic starter (NEMA 12) and controls without power cord.
Burr King Vibratory Chamber Models 25, 45 and 85
- 2.5, 4.5 and 8.5 cubic feet capacity respectively
- 120 volt single phase up to 575 volt 3 phase
- Quiet performance
- Operate Wet or Dry
- High energy = Fast process results
- Integrated, metered compound delivery system
- Flow-through design
- Accepts Filter Pak 4001 or Filter Pak 8000
- Replaceable drain
- Optional integrated process timers and/or magnetic starter
- Fully adjustable amplitude
- Bronze caged, sealed long life bearings
- Rugged welded steel construction
- Heavy 85 duro hot-pour urethane liner - 5/8" thick
- Integrated discharge chute
Three Wheel Belt GrindersBurr King's family of three wheel abrasive belt grinders provides maximum versatility.
- Model 760 is the largest three wheel belt grinders and offers contact, backup platen, worktable and loose belt grinding at 8000 SFPM.
- Model 482 can be pedestal or bench mounted and uses a standard 48" belt up to 2" wide.
- Model 562 is available in easily adjusted variable speed and aggressive single speed.
Two Wheel Belt Grinders
- Model 960-272 2 x 72 2-wheel Belt Grinder with choice of 8" or 10" contact wheel
- Model 960-250 has a standard 60" belt up to 2.5" wide and can be bench or pedestal mounted.
- Model 720 presents a unique up front, two wheel, rear drive configuration that quickly accepts contact wheel finishing diameters from 3/8 inches to 3 inches in diameter.
- Model 960-400 is available in easily adjusted variable speed and aggressive single speed, with 4" x 60" belt size.
- Model 979 aggressive belt grinder features a 3 x 79 inch belt track with heavy steel construction to deliver material finishing with the quiet, smoothness
- Models 960-251 and 960-401 are ideal for lapidary, glass, and other finishing applications optimized by diamond abrasives.
Model 20 Disc Grinder available in three versatile versions available in popular 3 Phase, 60 Hertz electronic options
- Model 20 : Disc Speed fixed at 1725 RPM
- Model 20B : Fixed speed with a 10 ft. lb. mechanical disc brake
- Model 20VB : Continuously adjustable from 200 to 1725 RPM with an adjustable electronic disc brake.
Model 12 disc grinder / sander
- Uses a standard 12" disc pad
- Can be pedestal or bench mounted and uses a standard 12" disc pad